New Life Christian Centre has a number of teams that take responsibility for various areas of church life and development. Each leader is encouraged to develop their department vision and the potential of volunteers and users in it
The Senior Leadership team is the governing body of the church and consists of the Senior Pastor Kevin Foster Associate Pastor Jonathan Robinson and directors, Stuart Robinson, Asamnew Tesema, Martin Cooper, Sandra Gordon, and Abigail Makoni.
- Our Senior Pastor Kevin Foster, is a graduate from AoG Bible College at Matttersey. He has held previous pastorates at Gainsborough in Lincolnshire, and Rushden in Northamptonshire. Kevin is married to Janet and they have three children, Katie, Anna and Matthew.
- Jonathan Robinson is also a graduate from Mattersey. Jonathan has had previous ministry experience in working at Retford in Nottinghamshire, and Peckham in London. Jonathan is married to Allison and they have two children, Emily and Lucy.
- Stuart Robinson is a retired healthcare planning consultant, is married to Marie and they have one son, Jonathan who is our Associate Pastor. They also have two grandchildren.
- Asamnew Asres is from Eritrea and fled persecution from his home country in 2008. He is a civil engineer and is married to Rahel, they have three children Malachi, Moses, and Baruch.
- Martin Cooper is a journalist and former BBC broadcaster who lectures in radio production at the University of Huddersfield. He is married to Célia and they have two children and one grandchild.
- Sandra Gordon is a recently retired GP who now works for the award winning Christians Against Poverty. She is married to Ian n they have three children, Patrick, Claire and Timothy.
- Lisa Oldroyd is the New Life Pre School manager who has a Degree in Early years and is married to Chris-they have three children, Chloe, Jake and Toby.
- Abigail Makoni
Kevin Foster acts as chairman of our board of directors, the New Life Pre-School and our Community Awareness Programme though CAP is a separate charity.
For more information Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Senior Minister, Mr Kevin Foster